Recipe by Manami
Found this on Pepperidge Farm web site & they looked too good to pass up, am posting to save for future use, not too distant use either! Chilling time is 120 minutes or even better overnight.
- 20 pepperidge farm mint milanos, cookies, crushed (2 1/2 cups)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons mint liqueur
- 2 tablespoons cocoa chocolate liqueur
- 1 cup heavy cream
- fresh mint sprig (to garnish)
- sweetened whipped cream (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the crushed cookies.
- Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the butter in a medium bowl.
- Divide the cookie mixture among 8 (4-inch) small tartlet pans.
- Press the cookie mixture evenly into each pan.
- Place the pans 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Beat the pudding mix and milk with a wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Beat in the liqueurs.
- Fold in the reserved cookies.
- Refrigerate the pudding mixture for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream in a large bowl with mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture.
- Divide the pudding mixture among the tartlet shells.
- Refrigerate the tartlets for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the pans.
- Garnish with mint and whipped cream.