Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
Make and share this Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookie Drops recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar and vegetable oil; mix well.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in Mint-Chocolate chips.
- Shape into balls using rounded teaspoonfuls of dough; roll in remaining 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire racks.