Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar and vegetable oil; mix well.
- 3Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- 4Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- 5Stir in Mint-Chocolate chips.
- 6Shape into balls using rounded teaspoonfuls of dough; roll in remaining 1/4 cup of sugar.
- 7Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 9Cool completely on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookie Drops
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 205.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g