Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These delicious treats will be a family favorite for sure! Make plenty to add to your cookie and dessert trays for the holidays! Cooking time is per pan of cookies.
- 354.88 ml flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 354.88 ml Nestle semi-sweet chocolate and mint swirled morsels
- 88.74 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Over hot water, melt 1 cup mint morsels, stirring until smooth.
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar, until creamy.
- Add melted morsels and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining morsels.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap, and freeze about 30 minutes, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Coat with confectionery sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until tops appear cracked.
- Let stand 5 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
Good cookies. I cut the sugar down to 2/3 cup and increased flour to 1 3/4 cup and they were plenty sweet.
My kids made these for their Christmas party at church and I brought home an empty plate. They were so good! Elaine
These were very easy to make. We thought they tasted exactly like an after-eight.