Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These delicious treats will be a family favorite for sure! Make plenty to add to your cookie and dessert trays for the holidays! Cooking time is per pan of cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- 2Over hot water, melt 1 cup mint morsels, stirring until smooth.
- 3In a bowl beat butter and sugar, until creamy.
- 4Add melted morsels and vanilla.
- 5Beat in eggs.
- 6Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 7Stir in remaining morsels.
- 8Wrap dough in plastic wrap, and freeze about 30 minutes, until firm.
- 9Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 10Shape dough into 1" balls.
- 11Coat with confectionery sugar.
- 12Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 13Bake 10-12 minutes, until tops appear cracked.
- 14Let stand 5 minutes on cookie sheet.
- 15Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Snowtop Cookies - Christmas
Serving Size: 1 (588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nestle semi-sweet chocolate and mint swirled morsels