Recipe by KaylyRed
These delicious minty cookies are simple to make using a store-bought cake mix. Whip them up for a fast, festive treat during the holidays!
Top Review by Nessness
I have made these cookies more times than I can remember. I've had good results every time. I will say that mint chips do work better than crushed Andes bars. Also, pay attention to the weight of the cake mix on the box. Some of them have more than 18 oz and will require an extra egg, yielding slightly different (but still tasty) results.
- 1 (18 ounce) package fudge cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a spoon, mix dry cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms. Work out any clumps of mix with spoon.
- Stir in mint chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop dough and shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in confectioner's sugar.
- Place cookies about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until set. Tops will appear cracked.
- After one minute, remove cookies from baking sheet and place on a wire rack to cool.