1/2 Photos of Chocolate Mint Snow Top Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Az B's Note:
From Better Homes & Gardens 100 Best Cookies 2004
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, and 1/4 tsp salt, set aside.
- 2In a saucepan heat 1 cup of chocolate pieces over low heat until melted, stirring constantly.
- 3Beat butter with a mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Beat in granulated sugar until combined. Add in melted chocolate, eggs, vanilla, and mint flavoring. Mix until combined.
- 4Stir in flour mixture and remaining chocolate pieces.
- 5Wrap dough in plastic wrap.
- 6Freeze 30 minutes or until firm enough to shape.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°F
- 8Shape dough into 1" balls; roll balls in powdered sugar. Place balls about 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are crackled.
- 9Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet.
- 10Transfer to wire racks; cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Snow Top Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 134.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g