Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Thanks to my best friend's mother, my summers went by a little cooler and sweeter! This has just the right mix of chocolate and mint!
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1⁄4 cup powdered cocoa mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Heat 1/2 cup of milk until hot and combine it with the cocoa mix.
- Put in the blender until smooth.
- Add to the blender the other 1 1/2 cups milk,vanilla, peppermint, and ice cream blend until it is as much of a smoothie as you like!
Yummy! A dream come true kind of a smoothie, really delicious and guilt-free too if you use non-fat milk and low-fat ice-cream like I did :) This is a treat for the little ones during summer time. The blend of the flavours is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
DELICIOUS! This drink is creamy and very satisfying! I used skim milk, light ice cream and original chocolate Ovaltine. Even with the low fat it still tasted like a million bucks. Thanks for posting! Made for Alphabet Chef Soup Tag game.