Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This is more like a shake than a smoothie I guess. Got it from an old chocolate lover's cookbook. It is awesome!
- 2 cups milk, divided use
- 1⁄4 cup instant hot cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Heat 1/2 cup milk in microwave until heated, but not boiling.
- Combine hot milk and cocoa mix in the blender and process until smooth.
- Add remaining milk and extracts and blend well.
- Add ice cream and process until mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately.
I'd give this recipe 69 stars if I could! My boyfriend and I had it last night, and i don't think I've ever had sex better than that!
I halved this recipe and made it tonight. Its superb!!!
This is so good!!! Cooling and refreshing. I used cocoa powder instead of hot cocoa mix so I used 1 tsp. It worked great. Will definitely make again and again, thanks!!