Recipe by CookingMonster
This is such a nice sauce for fruit. Stick a toothpick into the centre of chunks of fruit like bananas, strawberries or grapes, and put into freezer, until frozen solid, and then dip them into the sauce.....DELICIOUS
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, cut into pieces
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, water and syrup.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add chocolate chips.
- Beat with wire whisk or rotary beater until smooth.
- Stir in creme de menthe.
- Serve warm or cool, over ice cream, cake or frozen fruit.