Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy, low cal and very tasty.
- 1 sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips (mint flavour if possible)
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- Combine pudding mix, milk powder, and water in a medium bowl.
- Mix well with a whisk.
- Fold in mint extract, food colouring and Cool Whip.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Very good. It has a mint flavor that doesn't overpower. It's smooth and cool, perfect for a summer dessert. Very easy to make.
Very delicious and easy to make! Instead of using a store-bought pie crust, I crumbled some chocolate graham crackers on top of the mint pie filling, to make it a mint chocolate pudding instead.
This pie is light and not filling. The taste is satisfying with a delicious mint tone.