Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
i found this on the website of kraft foods. looked pretty good, but i havent tried it yet. if its good let me know!!
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (8 ounce) chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- pour milk and peppermint extract into medium bowl.add dry pudding mix,beat with wire whisk 2 mins or till well blended set aside.
- add food coloring to cool whip stir gently till well blended.
- layer pudding and whipped topping alternately in 6 parfait glasses.
- refrigerate at least 15 mins before serving.
- prep time does not include the 15 mins of.
My 7yo daughter and I made this for Saturday supper. It was easy enough that Jo did most of the work herself.