- 1 cup ice
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate peppermint patties
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the first 5 ingredients into the container of an electric blender.
- Break up one of the chocolate mint patties into pieces and add to the blender.
- Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into 2 chilled glasses.
- Garnish each with cumbled remaining chocolate mint patty.