Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips, Melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in mint chocolate and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 50 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Beat egg whites until soft peakes form.
- Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peakes form.
- Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal.
- Bake at 450 degrees F.; 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.