A twist on a classic. For a creamy one add to a large glass with more syrup and a shot of Irish Creme and some Chocolate liqueur. ;) Remember, always drink responsibly, I love yall guys alive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sturdy double scotch glass pulverize mint leaves and sugar to release oils.
- 2Add ice and rum, stir gently.
- 3Add syrup (and crème de menthe if you are using it).
- 4Garnish with a couple more mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Julep
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g