Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on a classic. For a creamy one add to a large glass with more syrup and a shot of Irish Creme and some Chocolate liqueur. ;) Remember, always drink responsibly, I love yall guys alive.
- 5 -6 fresh clean chocolate mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar
- 2 -3 ice cubes
- 1 1⁄2-3 fluid ounces clear rum, per taste
- simple syrup, to fill glass
- 1 dash creme de menthe, if desired (optional)
- In a sturdy double scotch glass pulverize mint leaves and sugar to release oils.
- Add ice and rum, stir gently.
- Add syrup (and crème de menthe if you are using it).
- Garnish with a couple more mint leaves.