Recipe by TasteTester
This recipe takes only 15 minutes to put together -- great to make on a busy day. Cooking time is actually refrigeration time to firm up.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Made this to go with our St. Paddy's Day dinner and it was wonderful, but VERY easy, rich and creamy which was perfect for my "sweets loving DGS". I did make a few changes; didn't have mint cookies so used a pre-made choc. cookie crust, added mint extract to the pudding mix and instead of crumpled cookies used semi-sweet choc chips in the pudding mix. Then topped with the left over cool whip as instructed, made a choc ganache from the left over chips and drizzled over the top of the finished pie. It was simple, pretty and a nice ending to our dinner.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 3 ounces instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip, topping, divided
- 6 mint-flavored creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 semisweet baking chocolate square
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping and the chopped cookies. Spoon into pie crust. Spread with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or more until firm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.