Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe on the cupcakeblog.
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mint leaf, plus
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint leaf
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- chop chocolate and transfer into a heat proof bowl.
- heat cream and 1/4 cup mint until bubbles form around the edge of the pan, pour cream through strainer, over the chocolate.
- let sit for 1 minute then stir until combined.
- add butter and the remaining teaspoon of chopped mint and stir until combined.
- let cool then transfer to the refrigerator to thicken, 30 minutes to 1 hour.