Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Mint Frosty recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups milk
- ice cube
- 1 cup frozen Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 4 small chocolate-covered peppermint patties
- POUR milk into large glass measuring cup. Add enough ice to measure 3 cups. Pour into blender. Add remaining ingredients; cover.
- BLEND on high speed until smooth.
- POUR into glasses. Serve immediately.
This was great. It was really chocolaty and minty just like the way it shoud be. I will defantly make this again. Thank you