1/3 Photos of Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies
2 hrs 30 mins
These are THE BEST Christmas cookies ever! They taste a lot like Panera's holiday crinkle mint cookies. Recipe is from RecipeGirl.com
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons green sugar crystals (optional)
- mint truffles or candy cane, flavored hershey's kisses
- 1In a small bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, eggs, and extracts until well blended.
- 3Stir dry mixture into wet mixture until just combined. Cover bowl and refrigerate for two hours.
- 4Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix powdered sugar and green sugar. Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls, roll in sugar mixture, and place 1 1/2 inches apart on parchment-lined cookies sheets.
- 5Bake for 11-13 minutes. While baking, unwrap Kisses. When cookies are done baking, immediately press a Kiss in each cookie. Place cookie sheet in refridgerator or freezer (Kisses will not hold their shape if allowed to cool at room temperature).
- 6When Kisses are set, remove from refridgerator and store in an airtight container. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1099.8
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 550.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 191.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 130.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g