6 hrs 20 mins
A friend of mine fixed this for a potluck and I had to have the recipe. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 mint-flavored creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- 2Crust; Pulse cookies in food processor to make fine crumbs.
- 3Add butter, process to blend.
- 4Press on bottom and sides of pie plate.
- 5Refrigerate to firm.
- 6Heat chips and 1/2 cup heavy cream just to a simmer.
- 7Let stand 1 minute.
- 8Stir until smooth.
- 9Cool to room temperature.
- 10Beat cream cheese, sugar and mint extract with mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 11Beat remaining cream until soft peaks form.
- 12Fold 1/2 into cream cheese mixture and 1/2 into chocolate.
- 13Spread 1/2 the cream cheese mixture evenly on bottom of crust; top with 1/2 the chocolate.
- 14If necessary place pie in freezer 8 to 10 minutes to firm before proceeding.
- 15Spread with rest of cream cheese mixture; swirl on rest of chocolate.
- 16Refrigerate at least 6 hours until firm.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-mint Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.9
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 103.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint-flavored creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies