1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mint Cooler
Ok, I know this is decadent, sinful & sure to cause extreme guilt. You know what? I really don't care! After all, it's got yoghurt in it & that's healthy ... right? I'm glad we got that settled. Could I have a refill now? Recipe source is my "CHOCOLATE" cookbook by Christine McFadden & Christine France.
My Private Note
6 oz co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put hot chocolate powder in a sml pan & stir in 1/2 cup milk. Heat gently (stirring) till almost boiling. Remove pan from heat.
- 2Put hot chocolate milk in heatproof bowl or lrg pitcher & whisk in the remaining milk.
- 3Add the yoghurt & peppermint extract & whisk again.
- 4Pour the mixture into 4 tall glasses, filling them no more than 3/4 full. Top ea drink w/a scoop of ice cream. Garnish w/fresh mint leaves to get fancy. YUM!
- 5VARIATIONS: For "Chocolate Vanilla Cooler", use light cream instead of yoghurt + 1 tsp vanilla extract instead of peppermint extract -- or -- For "Mocha Cooler", dissolve the chocolate in 1/2 cup strong black coffee & reduce milk to 1 1/4 cups. Use cream instead of yoghurt & leave out the extract.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 209.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate ice cream