These will remind you of Girl Scout Thin Mints, this is a clone of the other copycat recipe when I couldnt find mint chocolate chips and all I had was bar chocolate. They keep great in the freezer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chocolate (milk, dark, or a combo)
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint oil (not extract)
- 72 round buttery crackers (2 stacks like Hi-Ho or Ritz)
- 1Melt chocolate, I do it in the microwave 1 minute at a time, stirring after each minute, until chocolate is almost melted, then stir until completely melted.
- 2Add peppermint oil.
- 3Drop crackers 1 at a time into chocolate, coating all sides, I use toothpicks and try to grab the little holes in the crackers, but sometimes its just as easy to use your fingers.
- 4Place on wax paper to harden.
- 5Store airtight.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Cookies (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (1832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: