Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from http://wlteef.blogspot.com/
- 60 g butter
- 1 teaspoon corn oil
- 30 g icing sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 100 g cake flour, sifted
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 50 g Andes mints candies, parfait chocolate (chopped up)
- Cream butter, corn oil, icing sugar and salt till light and fluffy.
- Fold in the sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking soda mixture.
- Add in the chopped up Andes Mint and mix till a soft dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into 18 pieces shape it round and flatten them a little.
- Bake on a lined tray at 180C for 25 - 30 minutes.
Not sure when the "soft dough" happens. All I got was crumbs.
Very sad as I was hoping to get a new 'take to work' cookie that was not a run-of-the-mill one