1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mint Cookie Tarts
Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
I was planning to make Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (Tarts) for a Christmas party and wanted a chocolate tart as well so I just made it up as I went along! They turned out great!! Half way through the party they were all gone, people were hoarding them because they were disappearing so fast! They taste alot like Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, can't go wrong there :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, I always use mexican vanilla, if you don't have that use vanilla extract, reg vanilla will do if not
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Andes mint baking chips
- Andes mint baking chips, to sprinkle on top of tarts out of oven
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips, roughly chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, remember if using nonstick turn temp down to 325.
- 2Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl with electric mixer.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 6Stir in mint baking chips and milk choc chips.
- 7Drop one Tablespoon of dough into ungreased mini muffin tins.
- 8Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- 9Right out of the oven, drop some of your leftover Andes mint baking chips on top of each tart, then go back and spread/swirl.
- 10Using a butter knife, pop up tart and transfer to a cooling rack, let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Cookie Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.5
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 69.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Andes mint baking chips