Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
from Publix / Apron's
- 1 (12 ounce) bakery butter loaf cake, very thinly sliced
- 8 small dark chocolate peppermint patties, finely chopped
- 8 square fudge mint cookies, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (11 1/8 ounce) box no bake cheesecake mix (filling portion only)
- whipped topping (optional)
- Cut cake into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Chop peppermint patties and cookies.
- Place milk and filling mix in medium bowl; beat with mixer on low 1 minute. Add chopped patties; mix on high 3–4 minutes or until thick.
- Line 3-quart dessert bowl with cake slices, covering bottom and sides (reserving some slices for top). Spoon one-half of the filling over the cake slices, then add one-half of the cookie crumbs; repeat. Finish with a layer of cake slices. Chill 30 minutes or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto serving plate before slicing, if desired. Serve with whipped topping.