Recipe by Marie
Fantastic chocolate bundt cake with chocolate mint chips inside and made easy with a mix. No frosting to make either; just sprinkle with powdered sugar. So good!
Top Review by Chef Doozer
I made this for my daughter's birthday cake. She loved it. My husband said it was one of my top cakes ever. :) I used one box of Andes mints (chopped up) in the cake and one box chopped up on top of the cake, over a chocolate glaze.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package mint chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients except chips for 4 minutes with mixer.
- Add chips and mix by hand.
- Place in greased bundt pan and bake at 350° for 60 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar before serving.