Recipe by celestial_star03
This is a brownie with mint filling and a smooth chocolate top, we love them in our family, well worth the extra time and effort.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 16 ounces Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
Mint Cream Center
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup hersheys semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cake Layer:.
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- grease a rectangular 13x9x2 pan.
- In a large mixer bowl combine all ingredients until smooth
- Pour into the pan and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely before adding mint layer.
- Mint layer:.
- combine all the ingredients and beat until smooth
- spread evenly on the cake layer cover and chill for 30 minutes or until set.
- Chocolate topping:.
- In a small saucpan over very low heat stir until smooth, cool slightly and pour over the chilled layer,
- spread out evenly and chill for another half hour.