1/2 Photos of Chocolate-Mint Brownie Cookies
Crisco Recipes's Note:
Courtesy of Crisco® You can always tell a Crisco® Shortening-made Cookie – if you can spot them before they're gone!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening or 2/3 stick Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening Stick
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups mint chocolate chips (12 oz. pkg.)
- 1HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2COMBINE brown sugar, shortening, water, vanilla and peppermint extracts in large bowl; beat at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix well.
- 3COMBINE flour, salt, cocoa and baking soda in medium bowl; add to shortening mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in mint chocolate chips.
- 4DROP dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 5BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until cookies are set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
- 6Tip: Is your cocoa powder still good? Unsweetened cocoa powder can be stored in a tightly closed container in a cool, dark place for up to two years.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Mint Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g