Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 c milk and the mint-chocolate chips.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining 1 c of milk, condensed milk, and eggs; beat until well blended.
- Add chocolate mixture; beat well.
- Pour into a 1-quart casserole.
- Fill a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with 4 cups of water.
- Place casserole in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool completely.