Recipe by Lainey6605
If you like mint, you should like this hot chocolate topped with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- 3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 14 Andes mints candies
- 4 scoops mint chocolate chip ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In pot, combine milk, water, dry milk powder, chocolate chips, sugar, cornstarch and mint candies.
- Over medium-high heat, bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, whisking occasionally, until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Top each serving with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.