Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
i love to have milkshake everyday. in addition to the chocolate ice cream is also my fav one. This is combination of chocolate ice cream and milk in better manner... can add vanilla ice cream and garnish with chocolate chips.
- 946.36 ml milk, cold
- 946.36 ml chocolate ice cream
- 4.92 ml cocoa powder
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml hot chocolate powder
- 473.18 ml chocolate syrup, divided
- Mix milk, chocolate powder, sugar, cocoa powder in a blender. process until it becomes smooth.
- Divide mixture among glasses.cover bottom and drizzling syrup in a spiral pattern inside of each glass.
- Pour equal amount of ice cream mixture into each glass.
- Swirl some chocolate syrup over each serving and serve cold.