- Most Helpful
- Highest Rating
Ah, the very last days of Summer, so my daughter and I decided to make this as a treat. It is a very good popsicle that does taste like a milkshake! I was afraid as I was making this that the chocolate syrup that you pour into the mold before you pour the milk mixture, would stick to the mold and not the popsicle. This was indeed what happened. Next time I will just put the sprinkles in, or just a VERY small amount of syrup to make the sprinkles stick. As it was, a few of the sprinkles were distributed throughout the popsicle, and that gave a nice effect. Will definitely make these again!