6 hrs 10 mins
These yummy ice-pops are a sure kid-pleaser! Only fill the ice-pop mold about 3/4 of the way up, as the milk mixture will expand when it freezes. This is a fun recipe to make with kids in the kitchen. The heavy cream gives a richness that makes the ice-pop taste more like a milkshake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the milk and heavy cream together.
- 2Add in chocolate syrup. Use as much chocolate syrup as you would to make chocolate milk. This is to your own taste.
- 3Stir the milk mixture very well.
- 4In an ice-pop mold, fill each cup with enough sprinkles to cover the bottom.
- 5Now, pour a little chocolate syrup into the bottom of each ice-pop mold cup. You should not see the sprinkles now.
- 6Pour the milk mixture into each mold cup.
- 7Freeze for 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Milkshake Pops
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 56.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g