Recipe by Vinn
These yummy ice-pops are a sure kid-pleaser! Only fill the ice-pop mold about 3/4 of the way up, as the milk mixture will expand when it freezes. This is a fun recipe to make with kids in the kitchen. The heavy cream gives a richness that makes the ice-pop taste more like a milkshake!
Top Review by Julie F
Ah, the very last days of Summer, so my daughter and I decided to make this as a treat. It is a very good popsicle that does taste like a milkshake! I was afraid as I was making this that the chocolate syrup that you pour into the mold before you pour the milk mixture, would stick to the mold and not the popsicle. This was indeed what happened. Next time I will just put the sprinkles in, or just a VERY small amount of syrup to make the sprinkles stick. As it was, a few of the sprinkles were distributed throughout the popsicle, and that gave a nice effect. Will definitely make these again!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the milk and heavy cream together.
- Add in chocolate syrup. Use as much chocolate syrup as you would to make chocolate milk. This is to your own taste.
- Stir the milk mixture very well.
- In an ice-pop mold, fill each cup with enough sprinkles to cover the bottom.
- Now, pour a little chocolate syrup into the bottom of each ice-pop mold cup. You should not see the sprinkles now.
- Pour the milk mixture into each mold cup.
- Freeze for 6 hours.