1/2 Photos of Chocolate Milkshake
This chocolaty milkshake looks so fancy but is super easy to make. It's sure to impress all your friends and is perfect for any chocolate lover. You may use either chocolate syrup or powdered drinking chocolate in this recipe and for a richer milkshake use chocolate ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 ml milk
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or you can use powdered drinking chocolate)
- 500 ml vanilla ice cream (approx 4 large scoops)
CHOCOLATE SWIRL (to decorate glass)
- 1Put all the milkshake ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2For the chocolate swirl melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe container stirring after every minute until smooth.
- 3Stir the milk into the melted chocolate and microwave for about another 30 seconds and then stir again until smooth.
- 4To decorate the serving glass, place a tablespoon of the chocolate swirl sauce on the inside rim of a tall glass and then allow it to move down the inside of the glass, spinning the glass to create a swirl effect. Repeat with remaining sauce for both glasses.
- 5Pour the milkshake into the glasses and place a scoop of ice cream on top of each one. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Milkshake
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.0
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 442.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 54.1 g
- Protein 16.6 g