This makes a pretty good milkshake at home. If you like it really chocolaty, use chocolate ice cream instead of the vanilla.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons malt drink powder
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate sandwich style cookies (optional)
- Just add all ingredients to the blender except the cookies and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Next, add the (broken up) cookies to the ice cream and blend for an extra 20 seconds.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.
I made this as an after school treat for the kids and they loved it. Used Oreos for the cookie crumbs. Thx for sharing your recipe.
Little Miss (DD) really enjoyed this milkshake. I used Soya ice cream, lactose free milk and left out the optional cookie but otherwise kept to the recipe. Little Miss said it was really yummy. Thank you one cookin mama