Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just when you thought you hit a dead road with no dessert; this Chocolate Milk Shake is here to save the day!
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon 2% large-curd cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 4 Splenda quick packs (to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon water, enough to keep blender going
- Place all ingredients in blender or Magic Bullet and blend.
- Serve immediately!
This is so easy and yummy! I will be using this recipe over and over again. I like to add a touch of vanilla and I use 5 stevia packets. Very good for something almost completely sugar-free! Great treat for diabetics!
What a treat! I loved this little milk shake...I used the Mocha flavored splenda...it gave it a wonderful taste...this is a keeper and will be made often especially in the hot summer months. I can see throwing in a few strawberries for another nice addition...thanks for posting...made for Fall PAC 2011