Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not for the kiddies. Delicious and very addictive. It tastes like a chocolate milkshake. No mixers, all liquors and vodka.
- 1⁄2 ounce Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce Amaretto
- 1⁄2 ounce Frangelico
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- Fill a pint glass full of ice. Transfer ice into blender and add a couple extra cubes more.
- Add all liquors and blend until smooth and looks like a milkshake. Pour back into pint glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry.
This was very tasty! Smooth for being straight liquor. Yum!
Very smooth and tasty! Considering there is no ice cream in the mix, the flavor really does resemble that of a shake. I might add a touch more Godiva or Bailey's to the mix next go 'round. Thank you, Angela Dawn : )