Recipe by ColCadsMom
These are the traditional no bake cookies made from powdered chocolate milk mix instead of cocoa or chocolate chips. Cooking time is cooling time. Post per request.
Top Review by Nikoma
These are great! Took about 10 minutes from the time I started measuring. I never made no bake cookies before, but I wasn't feeling well yesterday and still wanted some little dessert for after dinner. I liked the drink mix in these so gave um a whirl. Not often I find something everyone here likes, but these were gone in a snap. They just melt in your mouth, almost like fudge covered oats :) Thanks for sharing! I'll make these again.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup powdered chocolate milk mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine the sugar, salt, butter and milk.
- Bring to a boil, then boil for 1 full minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, oats, vanilla and chocolate milk mix.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until completely cool.