Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
All my favorites rolled into one square. I'm in heaven--
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 11 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt chips, and peanut butter together for 2 minutes.
- Microwave additional 10-20 second interval's until smooth.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread into a foil-lined 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Just like Mom used to make! I had forgotten about these lovely bars. I think she called them rocky road bars. Thanks for the recipe and lovely memories!
These were not necessarily "mile-high" but definitely delicious! And super easy, which made it easy for me when I needed to put together a last minute dessert for a funeral luncheon. I followed the recipe as written and got 24 good size bars. Love the salty/sweet combination of the chocolate and salted peanuts. Thanks for a yummy recipe!
Rich! Totally satisfies any chocolate craving.