Chocolate "kiss" cookies that literally melt in your mouth. These are my favorite (low fat) way to satisfy huge chocolate cravings.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Grease three cookies sheets and dust with cocoa powder.
- 3Melt the chocolate square and set aside to cool.
- 4Beat the egg whites with salt until soft peaks form.
- 5Add sugar slowly and beat until mixture very stiff and shiny.
- 6Fold in vanilla, melted chocolate, and the 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
- 7Drop by heaping teaspoonfulls (2 inches apart) onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 8They will have the shape of chocolate kisses.
- 9Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
- 10Remove cookies from sheets immediately.
- 11Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Meringue Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 191.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 100.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g