Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have a very old BE-RO book and the recipe has been changed in the new book. I use my old book that I have had for so long that the pages are all falling out but it's a better book, better recipes. My gransons love chocolate and so we thought we would try and add a bit of chocolate to the original recipe. I doubled the recipe.
- Cream together margarine and sugar, add the essence.
- Stir in the flour and coco and mix thoroughly.
- Devide the mixture into 20 pieces, roll each into a ball with wet hands and coat with rolled oats or coconut.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and press out a bit, place a small bit of chocolate on each one.
- Bake in a moderate oven (325-350) (165-175) for 15-20 minutes.
Made for PAC Spring 2010 whilst on holiday, more details and photos to follow later.