Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very easy one bowl recipe.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup warm water
- Mix all ingredients together & beat till smooth.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch greased & floured pan, and bake at 350°F for about 35-45 minutes.
- Cool & frost with your favorite frosting.
This wasn't all that great. Not at all what I was expecting. Sorry :(
This tasted good, but we didn't care for the texture. Very dense and heavy... so be sure to have a big glass of milk waiting!! Easy enough to whip up though! all in all, I'm glad we tried it! Thanks!
A great chocolatey cake! My first cake to ever bake. Still a favorite. Easy to prepare, no special ingredients, and so little mess. Who can beat that? I always use Miracle Whip.