Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful to serves at parties :P
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted (1 stick)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ounces 70% cocoa chocolate, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa, sifted and diluted with
- 2 tablespoons cold whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Melt the butter and keep.
- Melt the chocolate using a double-boiler.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until white in color.
- Add the melted the butter and mix well.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder, with a pinch of salt.
- Divide the batter in two halves. In the first half, add the Matcha tea, in the second the chocolate and cocoa diluted in milk.
- Grease 6 small molds and coat with flour. Remove the excess.
- In equal proportions, pour in each the chocolate, then the Matcha tea preparation. Run a fork in the batter to describe a movement. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 min, temperature 350°F.