Chocolate & Matcha Green Tea Cakes
- Melt the butter and keep.
- Melt the chocolate using a double-boiler.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until white in color.
- Add the melted the butter and mix well.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder, with a pinch of salt.
- Divide the batter in two halves. In the first half, add the Matcha tea, in the second the chocolate and cocoa diluted in milk.
- Grease 6 small molds and coat with flour. Remove the excess.
- In equal proportions, pour in each the chocolate, then the Matcha tea preparation. Run a fork in the batter to describe a movement. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 min, temperature 350°F.