Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Cucina Rustica; posted by request.
Make and share this Chocolate Mascarpone Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- In a big metal bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Place the bowl over a saucepan, half filled with simmering water, and whisk until “ribbons” form.
- Still whisking, add the vanilla, cocoa, and mascarpone; beat until smooth.
- Slowly add the Marsala, whisking constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Remove form the heat and spoon into pudding bowls, about ½ cup each.
- Chill until set.
- Pipe the whipped cream on top and sprinkle with the nuts.
This is excellent and ohhhhh so rich way to get your chocolate fix! The marsala adds such a wonderful taste. This is very easy to put together. The recipe yield only 4 small ramekins. We didn't have whipped cream in the house but that would put this over the top, that and fresh raspberries! Thanks again RBS, wonderful as always!