Recipe by Lorac
An elegant, easy no cook desert. Serve it topped with sliced, toasted almonds, berries or fresh fruit. You can substitute your favorite liqueur for the Grand Marnier. Recipe from "Italian Cooking and Living"
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
I'm so thrilled to be the first to review this awesome recipe. It was so easy my 6 year old DGD did most of the work and it came together in minutes. The only thing I did different was add a teaspoon of vanilla to it. My biggest mistake is that I didn't double it, such creamy, chocolate goodness that everyone (even the picky 6 year old) declared the BEST!!! Made for Lorac cook-a-thon, get well soon my friend.
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mascarpone in a large bowl.
- Sift the sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon over the mascarpone then mix well.
- Stir in the Grand Marnier and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the whipped cream, repeat 1/3 at a time.
- Spoon into 4 individual serving dishes and chill.