1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mascarpone Cream
An elegant, easy no cook desert. Serve it topped with sliced, toasted almonds, berries or fresh fruit. You can substitute your favorite liqueur for the Grand Marnier. Recipe from "Italian Cooking and Living"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mascarpone in a large bowl.
- 2Sift the sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon over the mascarpone then mix well.
- 3Stir in the Grand Marnier and mix until combined.
- 4Gently fold in 1/3 of the whipped cream, repeat 1/3 at a time.
- 5Spoon into 4 individual serving dishes and chill.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mascarpone Cream
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.3
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: