Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This tart is sure to be a success at your next Summer gathering! This tart is extremely versatile and easy to make. The crisp Nilla Wafer crust adds crunch to the fluffy chocolate cream filling. Topped with strawberries and drizzled chocolate, everyone will be asking for more.
- Prepare Crust:.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush Nilla Wafers into crumbs (this can be done in a food processor).
- Combine with melted butter.
- Press mixture into tart pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely! This is very important.
- Prepare Filling:.
- Beat mascarpone, cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and 6 oz. melted chocolate until creamy and whipped.
- If not serving within a few hours, stop here.
- Assemble the Tart:.
- Fill cooled crust with the filling.
- Top with washed and sliced strawberries.
- Drizzle with 2 oz. melted chocolate.
- Store in refrigerator until serving.
I loved this one, but it's very very rich! Will definately make again, Thanks for the recipe. Next time I think that I may put a little nutella in place of part of the chocolate and see how that turns out. :D