1 hr 30 mins
This tart is sure to be a success at your next Summer gathering! This tart is extremely versatile and easy to make. The crisp Nilla Wafer crust adds crunch to the fluffy chocolate cream filling. Topped with strawberries and drizzled chocolate, everyone will be asking for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Crust:.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Crush Nilla Wafers into crumbs (this can be done in a food processor).
- 4Combine with melted butter.
- 5Press mixture into tart pan.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Cool completely! This is very important.
- 8Prepare Filling:.
- 9Beat mascarpone, cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and 6 oz. melted chocolate until creamy and whipped.
- 10If not serving within a few hours, stop here.
- 11Assemble the Tart:.
- 12Fill cooled crust with the filling.
- 13Top with washed and sliced strawberries.
- 14Drizzle with 2 oz. melted chocolate.
- 15Store in refrigerator until serving.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mascarpone and Strawberry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.9
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 221.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: