Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 7 ounces almond paste, 2 tubes
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate (Use 2 squares that have been melted and cooled.)
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, Chopped
- powdered sugar
- Mix the almond paste, chocolate and almonds thoroughly.
- Knead on a surface sprinkled with 1 to 2 Tbls of powdered sugar until of a uniform color and consistency.
- Shape into a roll, about 6 inches long; roll in powdered sugar.
- Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 12 hours and then cut the roll into 1/4-inch slices.