Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 mins
Impress your friends with this yummy drink.
Make and share this Chocolate Martini recipe from Food.com.
- About 1/2 hour before needed, melt 1/2 chocolate bar per serving over low heat, til just melted.
- Do not over cook.
- Drizzle chocolate into martini glasses in zigzag pattern over interior of each glass.
- Freeze until ready to make drink.
- Combine Vodka and Cream de Cocao in a jigger with ice.
- Shake briskly til thoroughly mixed and chilled.
- Pour into waiting glasses.
- Top with a sprig of mint.
- Or try a dusting of nutmeg or cinnamon for variation.