Impress your friends with this yummy drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1About 1/2 hour before needed, melt 1/2 chocolate bar per serving over low heat, til just melted.
- 2Do not over cook.
- 3Drizzle chocolate into martini glasses in zigzag pattern over interior of each glass.
- 4Freeze until ready to make drink.
- 5Combine Vodka and Cream de Cocao in a jigger with ice.
- 6Shake briskly til thoroughly mixed and chilled.
- 7Pour into waiting glasses.
- 8Top with a sprig of mint.
- 9Or try a dusting of nutmeg or cinnamon for variation.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Martini
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 18.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white Creme de Cacao