Recipe by seahorse73
By Viking Cooking School, courtesy of P. Allen Smith Make your dinner party more festive with this cocktail from the Viking Cooking School. It's a blend of vanilla vodka, chocolate liqueur, Kahlua and chocolate with a cherry garnish. Special Equipment: 4 chilled Martini Glasses Cocktail Shaker
- chocolate syrup
- 4 maraschino cherries, for garnish
- 2 cups cracked ice
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces godiva dark chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces Kahlua
- 4 ounces half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a small squeeze bottle with your favorite chocolate sauce. Create a spiral pattern of chocolate in the martini glasses, turning each glass gently as you squeeze out the sauce.
- Squeeze a generous amount of chocolate sauce onto 4 cherries, and place in the bottom of each glass.
- Fill a metal cocktail shaker with cracked ice; place the top on the shaker, and shake for about 10 to 15 seconds. Add the vodkas, chocolate liqueurs, Kahlua and half-and-half, and shake until frothy, about another 15 seconds.
- Strain the liquid into the prepared glasses, and serve immediately.