Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make, great for Christmas time or any time as a sweet treat.
- 200 g butter
- 1 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 (375 g) packet plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 3 (100 g) packets marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- Combine butter, condensed milk, sugar, cocoa and essence in pan, stir over low heat, without boiling, until butter is melted, stir in crushed biscuits.
- Moisten hands with water, roll 3 level teaspoons of mixture around each marshmallow, press firmly to enclose.
- Roll in coconut, refrigerate until firm.