Recipe by Aroostook
This is so pretty to look at, you really shouldn't eat it! Ha!! This recipe came from the label off a sweetened condensed milk can..
Top Review by Bec
This is very good! I found this when searching for something that uses both marshmallows and a can of sweetened condensed milk. Making it was as easy as can be, and I kept in the fridge for about 4 hours. Also, I left out the walnuts or pecans because no one would like them anyways. Next time I will have to get more of the marshmallow mixture in the fudge (by swirling it in) because I left most of it on top- which made it really hard to cut! Thanks for sharing this easy and tasty recipe for fudge!
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil and grease lightly.
- Melt chips with milk, 2 Tablespoons butter, vanila and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly into foil-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Melt marshmallows with remaining 2 Tablespoons butter.
- Spread on top of fudge.
- With a knife, swirl through top of fudge.
- Chill at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.